Monday, March 4, 2013

Healthy Living

So I'm trying really hard to clean up my act and get healthy and in shape. However, I don't like working out, and I don't like healthy foods like vegetables. So this is an issue. I have a plan though. Hit the gym for half an hour to an hour depending on my level of soreness, between classes, eat honey nut cheerios for breakfast (only one bowl), one 100 calorie snack between each meal, salad for lunch (with grilled chicken and croutons, but no dressing because yuck), yoga and sit-ups in the evening with my roommates, no soda during the week, juice or fresca is allowed, I'm attempting to replace coffee with black tea on days when I need a caffeine boost, but I haven't tried that one yet, and portion control on my dinners that may or may not be healthy depending on what I manage. So far I am hungry and tired and sore. I'm hoping my body just starts to get used to it and it becomes normal. This kinda sucks though. But I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment