Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dance Makes the World Go 'Round

So last year I got involved in an organization on my campus that is a student run dance organization. I am so thankful that I did that because I met some amazing friends that way. Tonight I worked with two of them on choreography for a dance one of them is in charge of. It was amazingly fun. I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am to have met ALL of my Attitudes friends.
Also, I love having a dance outlet. I am not very talented when it comes to dance, I don't have the training. But oh man do I love to dance. It makes all of me just let go of everything that is wrong and I get totally immersed in the dancing and the music. I love having this outlet. I'm going to miss having Attitudes in my life next year.

“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” -Friedrich Nietzsche

1 comment:

  1. The awesome thing about dance is that even if you don't have great technique, if you are passionate it'll show and that makes you a great dancer :) keep it up lady!

    ReplyDelete